Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

Sunday Nov. 13, 2005 - Year 3, Day 238 - type faster

-5C / 23F, overcast except for a cloudless arch on each horizon . . calm

my breathing – in & out – my chest rising & falling as we sprint back from the lagoon where Gusta explored walking on the lagoon ice . . just firm enough to hold her weight, she could see the bottom but not understand why – her education continues

often the best thoughts come while walking; sometimes a new beginning or an ‘ahah’ moment will come out of it, while other days it is just following a dog & picking up after her – some days it is while getting ready to rush out the door

‘If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.’ - Isaac Asimov

clock tics, six minutes to ; a daughter in town; I’m off to pick up my dad to be meet Carla for breakfast

I find it hard to rush words some time . . but never hard to rush off to meet them

have a great day . . . rush off to hug someone you love

Mark
341,984

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a humor teesTee site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?