Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Novermber 7 Responses

Mark: you have to start training Gusta to walk (run) off-leash! Believe me, some work in training will make your mornings less dangerous. Hugs, AW
. . .
Mark, It has been fun, but could you remove me from the distribution list. Thanks, JS
. . .
What, nothing on last night's West Wing "live" debate? I don't think I've ever witnessed a clearer demonstration of opposing political philosophies., RH
. . .
Hi Mark - Haven't replied in a long time. I get your posts at work and I have been off on disability since Aug 3. Ran my leg into the cattle squeeze in the corral and came off my horse and broke my hip. Pretty lame thing to do for an experienced horseman (I use the term generically, horseman, horsewoman?? who cares, it is the horse part that is the important piece) Just goes to show you, one second of distraction and Wham, a life changing incident. Lots and lots of time to muse! Still off work, but I have remote access now to my emails. This is a real opportunity for growth for me , I am learning patience ( of which I have little for myself), healing is slow and my horses stand in the field and grow fat ( they aren't complaining!), reaffirming my resiliency, my inner strength. From "Oh crap, it's broken" and expecting it to be better quickly to realizing that this is life changing experience. Secondary soft tissue injury continue to flare up and as I mentioned I have little patience with my physical weakness. I have always been the "I can do it" person, being physically strong and able is a huge part of how I see myself so I now have to readjust my vision of "Who I am". Lots of time for musing and lots of grist for the mill! Sorry to ramble on, but you are a captive audience and I am sick of my own company! Take care, it nice to be able to catch up on your musings. , NB
. . .
Hi Mark, Sorry I missed your call, I was away for the weekend. Talk to you later in the week., GR
. . .
Hi Mark, As always I enjoy reading your musings. I noticed you did not seem to enjoy the meal or the banquet much on Sat. night. Sorry to hear this as there are many who read your musings. Ah...would appreciate your feedback as this is how we all grow. Glad you had a great time with your Toastmaster friends - a great part of meeting people at the Conference. Sherry did a great job with her speech. I had heard a lot about it and it was as entertaining as I heard from other people., Thanks, NV

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?