Friday, November 04, 2005

 

November 4 Responses

Thanks Mark, Actually, I used to receive your musings under XXXXXXXXXX.com, I recently changed companies and would like to continue receiving your thoughts. Keep up the great work; it is truly a labour of love!, SB
. . .
Mark, your 'bringing musers together' as you know has worked terribly well for me and my now very good friend Joan, altho she is based in Edmonton and I am near Edinburgh in Scotland a life long friendship has been forged. Our children have visited each others homes and each year we will seek each other out either at our base or worldwide. For me the together component initially would need to be internet based and then if the layering of communication gave seed to a friendship the meetings would follow. Certainly a good idea for like minds...I often wonder who it is who is contributing to your feedback and the ones I appreciate could be told directly. Of course friendship is only one avenue, perhaps there would be room for romance too in those who have the essential chemistry... and then even photographs could be provided with the ID.. All food for thought.. Good luck with this., SF
. . .
Well Mark, what a cutie KT is!! Mi Gusta, small world, we actually have run into one another a few times downtown. Very busy with work (real estate is nuts here) and getting my condos ready for rentals, short six weeks and they are almost ready and I have clients through the hotel and the suites are getting booked,,,I guess I am playing off of someone else's misfortune, I didn't start the hurricane. Is it right place at the right time? Good to hear about the apples! Hope I get to know KT better soon, sinceramente, TA
. . .
Potluck muser gathering early in the year is a great idea! AR
. . .
Hi Mark, I have always loved the idea of a meeting of all musers. It would be nice to put faces and stories to initials. Unfortunately, some time early in the new year would bring me too close to my delivery date to be able to travel. But I can send my best wishes via email or video! How about that? For those who cannot attend, maybe our comments/pictures could be compiled into an email almanac of sorts...I'm just trying to think of a way we can all participate in spirit even if we can't be there in person. Hugs, LR

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?