Friday, November 25, 2005

 

November 25 Response

hi Mark that is so kind of you. today is my daughters birthday and it is her 22nd..on December 3rd is when Adam died. yes this time of year tears at my heart and makes me reflect on all the wonderful moments I shared with my young family and also how lonesome it is without him. There are conflicting feelings. Of being blessed to have had it all. being cheated of a son that did not see himself the way I saw him. Being confident that my daughter will be ok, and being scared that she may not have the resiliency to allow herself to embrace life and enjoy the moment. life is complicated. I can't tell you how much this message is appreciated. Thanks so much. I hope you are well and thriving. all good things, JS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?