Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

November 22 Responses

It has taken me many years to learn to trust my gut but I rarely allowmyself to make that decision from a first impression. My first impressionshave most often been accurate but there are a couple of instances where Iwas way off the mark and I was fortunate enough to have a second chance tosee these people in another light. There is a reason we have an initial negative reaction to someone or something and it's important not to ignore these feelings. However, it's equally important to make sure our first impression isn't driven by outside sources that may be affecting their behaviour or clouding our judgment. Weall have days when we are not presenting ourselves at our normal best and Ihope I am given the same opportunity to redeem myself should I leave anyonewith a negative feeling after our first meeting., CC
. . .
You write about NO today. I am interested because I recently said no to an offer. It was both definitive and interim. I would have preferred to say YES, but there was a condition missing, that required I say NO with conviction. I hope my NO is not final.He, being a man, may assume it is, and not exploremore, as you say. I rest on my convictions. I hope they are worth it., CS in Maine

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?