Monday, November 21, 2005

 

November 21 Responses

Mark, Great quote by Albert Einstein! It gave me a really good chuckle this morning! Keep up the musings., BM
. . .
Good afternoon Mark. Here's my observation, for what it's worth. And having never met you, it's all based on "my impression". You exude confidence, yet it could be misconstrued as a bit egotistical or narcissistic. But the great thing about it is that you just don't care what other people think! It's such a great state of mind to be in - I wish more people were at that stage. I agree with you about first impressions - they're not that important; what is important is getting to know the person without all the superficiality. Keep on keeping on Mark., TJ
. . .
GI's response was "too heavy in opinion". I must disagree on two points GI: 1. loss in memory of the pre-Grey Cup (speaking from Edmonton "ahem"!) and 2. Mark doesn't give strong opinions???...I'm going to assume GI was speaking tongue in cheek or over imbibing at the time while watching the pre-game game. BM
.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?