Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

November 20 Responses

Hmmm. Today, you were good., GP
. . .
Please add the following person to your distribution list(s). She is a vibrant late 40's (perhaps early 50's?) woman, with a keen interest in photography and life in general. Her email address is XXXX@YYYY.ca, Tx, ME
. . .
Mark, On the other side of this planet, it's too late to have the wonderful Sunday you wish me to have.... The good news? Monday looks okay., WM
. . .
Ahh, the mystery of what mixture of characteristics will bring the quality of experience we aim for. Hmm. I rest the responsibility for quality first on myself whether with someone or on my own. Now, to find another who does the same and wants to do the same with me. It continues to be a mystery. DAAM
. . .
Hi Mark, Pre-Grey Cup over, too sad, forgotten in two weeks and no one will remember who played ! As a musing reader, your writing is good, lacks opinion, nothing a reader could ever take you to task for. I am interested in your opinions of preachers ( a weak and empty sermon) those are words of..................I can not finish that sentence for I have not the words. A decision for a dinner companion is only a good one., GI

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?