Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

November 19 Responses

Mark, we all "write off" people. It's a time management issue. Sometimes, perhaps often, we make the wrong call but the time required to gain absolute certainty would seriously impair your "work, read, play, errands" mantra. You certainly wouldn't have time to make leftovers. We can only get better at making the call and leave others to explore Einstein's infinity., RH
. . .
Hi Mark, I simply meant you work so hard at being up all the time, do you ever relax? Had you been one of my students I am sure I would have thought you hyperactive. I hope you were not referring to me in today's musing....certainly was no insult only a far off observation!, GI
. . .
Hi Mark - thank you for your email. Had a great birthday and celebrated with friends. Ciao, PI

Comments:
Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**diy central heatingdiy central heating
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?