Friday, November 18, 2005

 

November 18 Responses

Mark, Just a quick note to let you know I enjoy your insight to all our human conditions, I truly think you are a philosopher, poet and a scholar......... your day job is just a hobby to allow you to think, wonder, and write. Al S.
. . .
Hey Mark Looks like there are two NBs now, so I will use NMB from now on to avoid confusion. I'm the one with horses who doesn't write often! NMB
. . .
Lost? Failed? You never fail to succeed, Mark. There is no such thing as failure. There is only success manifesting its different aspects., LR
. . .
Golden, like an apple! exactly, like William Tell!, RC
. . .
Hi Mark, A lot of work, enjoy what you will, I would like to meet the down side of you!, GI

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?