Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

November 17 Responses

While your writing is very good, I don’t have the time... Please take me off your email list. Cheers, jl
. . .
Hi Mark. I could say that I'm too busy, or my email box is too full, but the truth is that I felt that I was reading the same thing from you most everyday. Maybe I've just moved on in my life and no longer need to hear the daily mantra that everything is just around the corner. Everything is in me I am discovering and the external world is a reflection of my search, not the search itself. Anyway, we are in different places in our common search for joy and love. I wish you well. PM
. . .
Some feedback from one of your local and loyal readers: I find 'Musings' to be compelling and look forward to reading it when I arrive in my office and check my morning e-mails. Knowing you, as a guy in the same industry, is also a reward. Since many of your readers do not live or work in Calgary, I thought they should know that Mark K. is a really nice person, when you deal with him, as I have for the past 4 years since we met at a seminar. This is important to realize if you alsofind 'Musings' compelling and inspiring. It would be a real bummer if the Author wasn't a great person, and it would be a real disconnect. Thankfully, this is not the case., K.E.
. . .
Hi Mark, I hope you will keep us posted on Henny. I have been in touch with her, and will send something. I have been in her position before, in fact I am now, and it never occurred to me to include you in my list. So when you receive an email from Carla and the Hope Peace Chamber you'll know it is from your reader, Carla the Artists in Maine, We chatted briefly this summer, one Sunday afternoon. Do you suddenly feel responsibility for this thing you have created, 4600 connections? Let it feed you , not drain you. Be the hollow bone. I send you love. What is your favorite charity?, CS


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?