Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

November 15 Responses

Just as handsome as ever with or without the beard!!!! Love it., CB
. . .
Thanks for all the e-mails. How do you find the time? Some days I don't find the time to fill in my personal journal yet you never miss a day. However I find myself deleting your messages before ever reading them, then feeling guilty that I may have missed something, one more emotion I don't need/want. Keep up the good work though Mark, I am sure many people are inspired by your musing. From one of the ships!, NC
. . .
Thank you VBL..and a hug back!, LR
. . .
Hi Mark, You look younger without a beard...........matches your state of mind, I guess., NB
. . .
This might be the wrong subject, I want you to pass the details to your friends who also wanted to help me. Now they are going to kick me out the house soon. Hope there are some people who really want to help some one in need. Been working hard, but for what. I am desperate now, because of my big money problems and now I don't have a penny any more...... the bank, house rent, taxes and other bills, all of these are unpaid. So please if there some one who wants to help me, help me. My e-mail address is hdejoode@home.nl or hennydejoode@hotmail.com. Thanks to those who read my message and Mark please don't delete this message. HdJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?