Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

November 12 Responses

Hi Mark, Seems to me that thoughts and intentions are important, but actions, what you are actually doing (being), in the now, are more important.... Joy also is in the present, it's really all we have...and so the present (being present) is really precious ... just some thoughts for you.. Keep on keeping on. Blessings..., CD
. . .
M- Yes, you are the master of subtle references, and some of us, masters at reading them. So, master, I know what you saw of me but what did you see of yourself onthat far off beach two years ago? And more, what have you learned from me, Mark? From you I have learned that, if I'm very still, I can hear my heartbeat and the wind blow at the same time. I have learned that there is no such thing as "the most beautiful sunrise", as each one is uniquely and distinctly breathtaking because it represents a brand new beginning. I have learned that truth is a notion that most of us take for granted but that fairy tales can come true. I have learned that unconditional generosity = Mark(squared). But mostly, I have learned, am still learning, to feel ... to let go, to trust my feelings, to rely on their power, to allowthem. You have taught me the value of sometimes ignoring outside influences in favor of turning inward for the answers. And while the answers may be slow incoming, the lessons are well-understood. I can only hope that what I have "taught" you is as valuable. Hugs, LR
PS: If you want, you can attribute this babble to rampant pregnancy hormones ... regardless of it's source, I don't mean it any less.
. . .
Hi Mark, I'm having major issues with my internet and email. Please unsubscribe meuntil I get this sorted out. We are off to TO next weekend, so am hoping it will be sorted out by the time I get back (by somebody more capable than me) Will let youknow. Cheers, LL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?