Friday, November 11, 2005

 

November 11 Responses

Thanks Mark, your words hit a chord...in memory of all of our fallen men and women., SB
. . .
Mark, Your assessment of today was right on. Unfortunately, there are those among us who need a whack on the side of the head before they realize that there are peaceful methods of solving problems and differences. Thought you would enjoy this video as we approach the 11th hour............, NB
. . .
Mark; To answer your question regarding a revolution in human behavior... Notgoing too happen. As much as man has technologically advanced himself the olhuman nature remains intact un-evolved. One of the few things we can do herein our country is to ensure our politicians are vigilant in maintaining individual rights and freedoms in our country as well as upholding our democratic rights, something I see slipping here in response to 911. Rights and freedoms is what we are about here and we must maintain what has made us envied around the world. There is only one Canada and we can be thankful for lives given to protect it. My thanks esp. to a father and stepfather who gave a few years of their lives to protect the next generation. JM
. . .
Hi Mark. Can you please send me that clip for Remembrance Day ...my Grandfather lost his leg in WWI and, though he's passed on, my Dad has never let any of us forget how proud we should be ...for which I am forever grateful. I would love to pass this on to him., SP
. . .
Hi Mark, Much as I have enjoyed receiving your Musings, due to the large number of e-mails I'm receiving and the difficulty getting through them all I would request you remove me from your distribution list. Should you get to Edmonton and have any free time please call and we can have lunch. Regards, GD
. . .
Mark - As I am a woman who is not attracted to men with hair on their face -(I always feel like they are hiding behind the hair) I along with AS would also like to see a photo of you without the beard and/or mustache. I have three brothers and they all have beards. I feel that they are all more attractive clean shaven. VBL
. . .
Please add me to the list of those requesting the video clip. You musings keep me centered once again. Still spending most of my time at the hospital. Looks like a transitional facility is in the immediate future. Take Care. Bp

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?