Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

November 10 Responses

Would love to see the video Mark. And thank you for giving me an intention for this day - today I will look for the masterpiece which is my life. AJB.
. . .
I would love to see the Video clip. Cheers, SA
. . .
Mark, just catching up on some musings as you can see. Politics huh? Seems down your alley. More intriguing to me would be a pic of you without the beard and mustache! Think I could get one? How are things with you otherwise?, AS
. . .
I have been added to your list a few months ago. I have enjoyed your musings and am thankful to be added but would really like to know who provided my e-mailaddress to you? I would also appreciate receiving the Remembrance Day clip. My step-father served for 6 years in WWII; his story of belief in his country and struggle to survive is remarkable. He has spent the last 6 weeks in the hospital struggling to be the person he once was. This last 6 weeks has shown me that sometimes we need to remind society that the elderly have given so much to our society that they need to be honoured and treated accordingly. Thanks, JS
. . .
Mark, Very interested in the video clip you reference re remembrance day. Please send it along. Very on-the-mark (pardon the pun) comments yesterday re marketing to fear. I see the same things in a variety of industries. I wonder why? Take care, BS
. . .
Excellent perspective presented in your comments today, Mark. I've been struggling lately with some self-esteem / what's it all about issues. Time to realize I should take control THIS day of my actions and attitude. Regards, BM
. . .
Hello Mark, I would like that file as my father was overseas. Tomorrow is importantto me and SHOULD BE for all of us who are here appreciating this wonderful opportunity filled world afforded to us by the sacrifices from SO MANY. Thanks Mark,JJ
. . .
And one of the wonderful advantages of living in today is that we can start our day over at any time during that day if something occurs to dampen our enjoyment of this time. That's one of my favorite awarenesses; if someone comes along and affects me negatively and starts messing up my serenity - I can devote as much time to the negativity as I wish to - and then start my day over. It's a wonderful tool! LBK, Palm Desert, CA.
. . .
Thank you Mark, truly inspiring today. I hope to paint a masterpiece today, or at least get the fuchsia on the canvas! So many opportunities, and paths we choose, it is time to start seeing where my next path is going to lead, with the confidence that it will make that amazing masterpiece!, SadV
. . .
Mark - I was very inspired by your musing today. On that note I am getting into my car and heading West into the mountains without an agenda. Leaves are still changing and it is a balmy 72 degrees. Good day to make some positive changes in my life. VBL
. . .
I am not sure if this is the video Krista sent but this one brought tears to my eyes and the music is great too. It's not even country !! Have a great day! Think of me tonight while I hold a wedding rehearsal dinner for 44 . Yikes !! Two more days before my baby boy ties the knot. , CC
. . .
Hey Mark, Tks for breakfast it was good to catch up on your "masterpiece" and just so you have it in writing.... let me know what you need and when you need it and I'll be glad to do my best for you. , WB
. . .
Hello Mark, Can you send me the Remembrance Day clip you mentioned? Thanks in advance!, KS
. . .
I continue to marvel at the randomness and synchronicity of the events in our lives. How would our lives be different had we been born a year later, not slept in and missed the bus, or as you suggest - made the choice to take one path while the another was equally inviting? Who would we be? As Tennyson suggests, we are part of all that we have met and all that we have experienced; and truly, that does make all the difference. Thanks for sharing, Mark. LS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?