Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Monday Nov. 7, 2006 - Year 3, Day 231 - only two functions

-8 C / 18F, a dusting of snow on the lagoon ice . . . serene, untouched as Gusta [with 8 hrs. sleep] tests the running ability of her owner [3 hrs. sleep] . . . but that’s another story

most of my weekend was pleasant, domestic & calm [translation: alone !]

I am energized; maybe it was the walk & fresh air or the calls & flurry of faxes already this morning or maybe it’s the caffeine

just got off the phone with a municipal official I am dealing with on behalf of a client; the discussion went in a direction that could only be described as marketing & innovation which is cool because the rest of this was already drafted before he called

‘Business has only two functions - marketing and innovation.’ – Peter Drucker

this week’s pile o’ work should be conquered by close of business Tuesday leaving the rest of the week for exploration . . .

I’m percolating

I’m bubbling

I’m brewing . . . . more coffee please !

Mark
342,128

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?