Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Monday Nov. 14, 2005 - Year 3, Day 239 - Wright turn

-5C / 23F, overcast, strong north wind invigorates, quickens our pace as each tumbling leaf is a toy for Gusta to chase; 2 dog walkers sighted as the neighbourhood quiet this morning

most Monday mornings I am really bagged from working till 2AM [or later] on my newsletter Sunday night, but a 12:30 finish produces a very different & energetic result

this is the start of a new week

my focus forward, my focus concentrated, my focus on things that are real, worthwhile & achievable – they are worth it & I can win

short term realities mixed with feasible dreams

my mind will sometimes drift into fields of delusions of grandeur, but not for long . . . just long enough to inspire me to those goals which are achievable

do you remember what were you fretting about a year ago . . or two years ago ?

I can’t remember either !

So, do we focus energy on now & future things with potential, or do we dwell in the house of the past, the ‘stuff that really doesn’t matter’ ? which way should we turn ?

‘I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.’ – Frank Lloyd Wright

have an inspired week, take lots of Wright turns

Mark
341,960

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?