Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

Sunday Oct. 23, 2005 - Year 3, Day 216 – happy beyond belief

1C / 34F, frosty grass awaits the sun; well rested, I had a great walk

morning walks often produce great inspiration but not today

instead my walk brought me home in a state of high energy - a frenetic barrage of ideas, ‘things to write down quickly before they escape my consciousness’ & doing things followed upon walking through the door: I cooked breakfast, fixed the dishwasher, put both leaves in the dining room table so it can handle the work I need spread out there, written a dozen or more emails, set up some files & puttered at database maintenance, folded laundry, filled & run the dishwasher, cleaned the oven, rearranged some furniture, moved the rowing machine into the living room where it will actually get used . . all before writing a single musing word

Gusta is fidgety, unaccustomed to seeing my domestic frenzy

yesterday I made a comprehensive list of priorities; it helped me sort things I need to do, want to do & am compelled to do from those that matter a little less, or not at all

reviewing it this morning I made very few deletions but moved some items up & down the list of priorities

I see no better challenges than ones on my plate; too many need disposal as they are in the way; I’ve ditched a few, resolved to wrestle some to the ground to allow time & opportunity to realize the most important ones, none of which will make me rich beyond belief, but most of which will contribute to me being happy beyond belief

while I was at it I dragged out my list of ‘desires & talents’ I wrote down about 3 years ago after one of Chopra’s books encouraged that . . . I changed not a syllable

Mark
342,488

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?