Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

October 8 responses

I give thanks for who I am - 'just as I am.' I give thanks for who you are - sharing your self 'just as you are.' Being included in your world opens me to you - as if you're extended family. I am grateful for the intimacies of self you share. Simply - Thank you! Be your Soul dancing., JG
. . .
Good day to you Mark, I'm in the office getting things together for the next 3 weeks out and thought it was time I dropped you a "HELLO". Getting into our new home has been anything but fun. There are so many incomplete items that Irene and I are still wondering how our builder can say your home is "nearly complete'. Irene is leaving today for the Keys and is hoping that when she comes back we have more of our home completed with maybe even the furnace hooked up and an ability to get into the garage. Your preparation of the Turkey is in keeping with my traditionalperspective and that includes the "stuffing" done inside. Lets plan on breakfast the 1st week of November. Happy Thanksgiving Mark, JJ
. . .
Definitely inside the bird, no question, bb

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?