Friday, October 07, 2005

 

October 7 responses

Mark - I am receiving two of your lovely blogs a day; I am a little slow, but one will work, so keep me on one. LBK Palm Desert, CA
. . .
Thank you for persevering in your daily writings. I don't want to place a relative value on one type of thought compared to another. My reaction to your words was that we should pay attention to those fleeting thoughts because our millions-of-years-old body and mind probably know more than we give them credit for. Deep thought is often our conscious mind trying to talk ourselves into doing what wefeel is wrong, or to build up the courage to do what we feel is right., AB
. . .
Remember! Life really is just an illusion, we see what we want to see? Just getting older. , JN

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?