Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

October 6 responses

Mark, I'm glad you took the opportunity to remind us all of the essence of Thanksgiving. Regards, BM
. . .
Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! TN
. . .
Aloha... I am not sure how you got my e-mail..not sure if we met somewhere doing art or Reiki or ???. The thoughts and philosophy are wonderful, and this is sweet of someone who subscribed me to this list, but I am in the middle of going on the road and am not likely to be able to get to these on a daily basis and am cutting back from all but personal or business contacts/e-mail. I would appreciate being un-subscribed from this list...later perhaps when I am in one place and can absorb them with ease., Thanks...AP

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?