Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

October 5 responses

Hi Mark Pls take me off your list. I don't get a chance to read half the emails Ireceive. Best of luck and I wish you all the best., EL
. . .
Hi, Mark... I've been enjoying your list for about a week now. It sounds like you livea serene and full life. I run an Audio/Video design and consulting firm here in Calgary. You can see some of my work on my website at www.forwalls.ca if you like. If there is anything I can do to help you or your clients with electronics needs,please let me know. DW
. . .
Do we ever arrive at "the way things could be"? , LR
. . .
Change usually follows a period of discontent or stress. Some argue that it is a necessary catalyst to change. Just try and stay positive Mark; discontent about the way things are but optimistic for a positive change. There are some that believe that are thoughts affect the things that happen to us and to a certain degree I believe that. If we believe we are going to be poor, or unhappy then life has a way of making that happen. We only have 2 choices about the future, we can believe thatthings will be better or worse. Why not believe that things will be better?. EN

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?