Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

October 27 responses

A day late but never the $ short! Add me to your campaign trail.......previous door knocking experience I have.....always looking for an opportunity to buy new shoes. All kidding aside Mark, this would be a great opportunity for you and for your riding and you know what they say about "opportunity knocking". Take Care! Bp
. . .
If I recall correctly (and I do of course for as you know it was one of life's moments for me!) you were also" mustache-less" that last time you shaved your beard. Your news did also leave me thinking about coincidences related to these two events past and present...., SC
. . .
"- all of the above", the caveats being I'm not wealthy and already work a 60 hour week. If you were to run municipally corporate contributions would flow, provincially not so much. Call when you're ready to make the leap and I'll be there., RH
. . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?