Monday, October 24, 2005

 

October 24 responses

Mark, say a little prayer for my sister Linda....Naples was hit with the eye of Wilma. We are all waiting up here to hear from her. I am confident she is safe, first knowing Linda would have prepared correctly and second knowing her location in Naples. Wilma is moving fast thank God, so a prayer for all those who were and are in her path., KL
. . .
I haven't had a chance to read many of your musings lately. I've either beentoo busy or too nauseous! The few that I have read lately sound like you'redoing well. I'm half way through my chemo. 4 down...4 to go. My last one isscheduled for 12/30. I can't wait for 2006!, LM
. . .
Hi Mark, my folks have had a call...she is okay. My Mom said still a terrible amount of noise in background, but the worse is over. I don't think we will ever get her out of the warm south! I was on-line with her until about 12:30 last night...tornados were being sparked all over her area at that time and she was waiting for a friend to arrive who was trying to secure their home. Once he arrived, I signed off, as I knew she wasn't alone then. Thanks for your concern....we are looking forward toChristmas in London Ontario. Linda is flying up, it is my parents 50th wedding anniversary on the 24th, and then we have a houseful as my sons, Linda's sons and grandkids et all will be at my parents...we don't often have this opportunity with everyone having lives! Looking forward to being close to my family for Christmas, first in 12 years. Miss Alberta though...., KL

Comments:
i really like your spanish property developer blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of spanish property developer related resources
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?