Saturday, October 22, 2005

 

October 22 responses

Mark - here are some of things that you are good at, the things that I admire you for:Always telling the truthBeing there for your friendsKeeping a lot of your "romantic starts" as friends afterwardFitting as much as you do into each dayPutting your "all" into your projects - not doing things "half-assed".Not getting discouraged in the world of dating - always ready for NEXT!Making me laugh.I didn't cover your work, writing or speeches or the fact that you are a good cook and a good "Dad" to Gusta. Hugs, AW
. . .
Hi Mark, (or the person who receives this)... A friend of mine forwarded one of your musings to me and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I too, go to the water each am, with my dog to write and then walk... my dog would prefer to walk first and we are working on that...it is truly a blissful, calm start to the day. I loved your honesty, re: uncertainty over getting older & wiser (nor)...it is a conundrum, no? I live on Vanc Island. So, please add me to your list, OK? Thanks a lot, CS
. . .
“The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions. ”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.I don't need to ask how you are,still buried under your procrastinations. That's why we call it work, it's not fun getting thru the piles of it. I thought when I started fresh in Mexico it would be an easier task to handle that part, but already I have the procrastination piles. There's not enough stickies in the world for my personal filing system. I've been told to consider the repercussions of the hurricanes this year and how they will affect us in Puerto Vallarta. I guess people will still want to come to Mexico. I hope it translates into relocating some of the locals from Cancun to new jobs here because of the influx of tourists to be expected here. I need to learn to think more worldly, and I guess Mexico is my world right now, 77o 2000' overcast, has been windy and the net slow, but no hurricanes here. Sinceramente, TA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?