Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

October 20 responses

Thanks Mark, that was special! , FA
. . .
Hey Mark: My father passed away very suddenly, although not unexpected at aged 91 and three quarters, 3 weeks ago today in Halifax. Your poem about the Dash hit home and brought tears to my eyes, remembering my father's dash. It's impossible to relay all the information in that dash in a eulogy, but thinking about my father, who was my rock, I think his dash was pretty good. He had a good sense of humor, he listened well, he loved talking to people, he was a salesman, and believe me, he could have sold ice to the eskimoes. I miss him way more than I thought I would. Thanks for helping me to think about his "dash"., SB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?