Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

October 2 responses

Feeling a little randy today it seems!! Ah yes, Sunday is a day full of "feelings" so it's all very natural... although I hope dear Gusta is sleeping with one eye open! Mark, I am a very cheeky gal so I sure hope you appreciate my sick sense of humour! Great to read your musings today, I often stop during the day and read it over and often it's exactly what I need to take the edge off the day. Thanks for keeping me involved and the New York Times is just what I intend to pick up today - it inspires me! Have a great week and would love to see you out at a cityMYX party one of these days... I have a few ladies that you would love to meet!, RA
. . .
Sunday, time to play, Sunday time to read and write! Watch out: black Monday!, RC

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?