Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

October 1 responses

Mark, How is Gusta's twisted foot? I think I sent you a picture of Riley in her "ballerina toe-shoe" cast, the result of HER romping off into the grass and losing anargument with tree roots...hope she's OK., LR
. . .
Back in the Fort today after a week in YK. Snow there on Wednesday but we are still snow free here thank goodness. Off again Monday morning traveling in the north and then to Edmonton for a few days and back for Thanksgiving in HL with the kids. Today is chutney and jam day and finishing up remaining yard work. Hope all is well with HK- just noticed reference in email responses from Thursday, then yours today.... If we don't connect this week I will be thinking about you stuffing your turkey next weekend! I probably will skip getting to do that this year and just enjoy watching the kids establishing their own traditions with the turkey cooking and stuffing, SC
. . .
Mark.. hope your father is recovering from his surgery well .. God Bless him LL
. . .
Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery to your Dad, Dear!! Hugs!! Neighbor girls came over and "fixed" my puter!! Bad monitor and they lent me a spare until I can find one on sale!! So nice to finally!!! have a puter again!! , JB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?