Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Oct. 11 responses

Change is a good thing - so have you changed and forgot to tell everyone? AW
. . .
JB made some interesting thoughts on thankfulness. Addressing the samesituation in my work with a young man, my first reaction is notthankfulness, but concern. I look at my 7-year old grandson and he isso lovable and dear and knows how to melt his grandma with just a hug -and I think, "Oh, whatever power in the universe, keep my sweet guyloving and kind ~ don't let his experiences or the world turn him intowhat I see around me, and help me to help him." , KL
. . .
Mark - Well, you were right! Bruce started seeing someone the day after we split. We haven't seen each other in three weeks but he called and wanted to talk last night. His motivation for talking was that he is broken up over losing our friendship. I gave him a two hour piece of my mind. The truth will help me move on but it is certainly going to take some time. Why is it that most men have to have another woman lined up before they can leave their current relationship? , VBL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?