Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Monday Oct. 24, 2005 - Year 3, Day 217 – lots of thrashing

I’m wondering if it’s time to consider a move back downtown - my walks out here so solitary in contrast from walking along the Bow – I miss that a little, watching walkers, joggers & traffic build in numbers & intensity as a city gets in gear on a Monday morning; it was 5C / 41F as we ventured out pre-dawn, calm – as another beautiful day of fall colour starts to blossom; while hurricanes batter everything in their path, it is so nice to enjoy this peaceful calm serene place - I wonder if it is still OK to call it Indian Summer ?

we have several SM’s on the list, but only 1 of them turns 50 today; congrats on reaching your ½ century mark; also several LM’s, one of them gets a happy b-day for 57 rings on her trunk

some changes are happening for me; less a product of events/issues requiring action, more the result of rethinking what is important vis-à-vis that which is trivial which gets me wondering - about how people change, why they change & whether we can spot it happening ?

as if I am treading water without getting wet, my feet are firmly planted in mid-air this morning - not sure exactly where I will be by day’s end, but there will be lots of thrashing about on several fronts . .

I slept fast, walked fast, read papers fast, ate fast . . so much for fasting . . . I’ll sleep later

Mark
342,464

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?