Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Wednesday Sept. 28, 2005 - Year 3, Day 191 - OK to be OK

- 1C, dew in solid form everywhere as frost covers every lawn, roof & windshield; most still in shade waiting for sun & clear sky to warm it up - spectacular start to a pivotal day

it’s mid week & I’m at mid-pile of this week’s ‘to do’ pile, or mid mud-puddle

often I use long stories to make a point - often verbose & pointless - I dance around an issue, an idea, a point of view, obscuring it with words & tidbits from here & there

hard to simply say: ‘I am not happy today’ or ‘the struggle today is harder than I can handle’ or ‘I offended someone and I regret it’ - but sometimes that’s the truth I avoid, sometimes it’s the truth I have difficulty saying out loud with no one in the room

no one is in the room now just me, my computer screen, my dog & some great music playing in the background

today is not dark, but a little gloomy . . . as a friend coached me this morning: it’s OK to just be OK some days; too many reasons not to be ‘on top of the world’ amidst some reasons to be flyin’ high

sometimes we marvel at the kindness of strangers . . . old friends too . . thanks KT & GL

Mark
342, 112

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?