Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Wednesday Sept. 14, 2005 - Year 3, Day 177 - here & now

few stars still shining as darkness yielded to morning light, silence was everywhere as early morning sun crept in stripes through clouds over a bumpy horizon while Gusta & I cruised the park encountering 2 interesting dogs, 1 interesting owner, 0 deer, ample wet grass – it’s 6C in south Calgary this morning

I think we will not find what we seek; rather, we find what we are prepared to see – so wherever we point ourselves IS the RIGHT direction –

aren’t we all at just the right age – the right point in our life, wanting to do something truly great ?

for me, I think maybe it will be the next thing I stumble across on my path that will be the most exciting or maybe something I encountered last week or maybe the time is here & now

. . . my question is never when ? but rather, what ?

I’m off early to Kananaskis for the BOMA golf tournament . . . a day in the mountains is perfect with or without a golf club in my hand – but so much more special when I do

CC is off somewhere on a trip . . . so ‘happy birthday’ wherever you are

I had a note from TA overnight - she ruminates on life & choices in the making - or maybe just fear of doing the wrong thing, the dumb thing, the less than successful thing, but doing them alone . . . singularly . . . letting some self doubt creep in

whatever you do Trees, it will be right for you because it is your choice; nothing else matters or ever did –

the answer to when ? is ‘now’
the answer to who? is ‘you’
the answer to why ? is ‘why not’

maybe you could come for a visit before you depart for parts south & we could explore some options & work on your game

Mark
342,424

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?