Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Tuesday Sept. 27, 2005 - Year 3, Day 190 - that person could be me

streets damp from rain overnight, Gusta found most puddles tasty & walkable; overcast, 2C, light breeze

1 of the original 8 musers is traipsing around Britain amongst VERY OLD things will not keep you young; for that you need someone younger & friskier - hope you packed one or find one; happy birthday MP,

apologies to JR & JB . . my incoherence when you called last night was product of fatigue, not of disinterest . . lets talk again soon; to anyone else who called last night & got an incoherent response, you got a wrong number

writers writing on writing inspires me sometimes, sometimes it makes me laugh – this morning I need both:
“I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me. ” - Anna Quindlen

“Writing became such a process of discovery that I couldn't wait to get to work in the morning: I wanted to know what I was going to say. “ - Sharon O’Brien

“Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money. ”
- unknown

“I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead. ”- Mark Twain

to those who read, thanks
to those who write, bravo
to those who want to write, start
to those who need to write, welcome
to those who must write, empathy

must go . . I can’t wait to get to work !

Mark
342,112

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?