Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Thursday Sept. 22, 2005 - Year 3, Day 185 - tic toc

first day of fall, 3C, 5 deer grazing in field next door under overcast skies; our walk short, uneventful

new season starts – summer ‘tis gone overnight; time to focus on comfort foods & heavy sweaters

the ‘sweet summer romance’ I wished for did not appear

will a new season bring forward extraordinary experience to savour ?

eyes & ears are open

perhaps I’ve just met her or maybe she’s someone I’ve known a while; around the next corner, or just up the road or over a mountain range she waits; somewhere some empty nested lovely who golfs might welcome me & my dog with open arms - or I might win the lottery; all things my friends are possible

in my business it’s location, location, location & timing, timing, timing

when opportunity knocks, will I answer ?

when it knocks for you, will you ?

Mark
342,232

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?