Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

September 7 responses

Please remove me from this musing as I am full on into school and having the time of my life with Chemistry and Physics and Love and Life. thank you- MD
. . .
With my puter still DOA and only occasional random access to one... must have missed the one you did on cats and women who keep them! Wish I had seen it.. must have been something to cause so much comment! Personally about the only real difference between cats and dogs is cats bury their mess and dogs don't! I have cats who walked with me... played in the water and fetched toys... who insist on lap time and affection.. provided comfort and kisses when I needed it... my dogs have done the same.. both shed a ton of hair and drag in dirt, mud and various "oddities" in the form of dead things.. dogs tend bring in long dead while cats tend more toward recently deceased. In terms of cleaning up.. the difference just doesn't seem to matter! LOLOL I freely admit to being just as "goofy" about my dogs as my cats... and well.. my horses, cows, chickens and ducks and other "pets" over the years. I suspect the capacity to love is really of more significance than what or who we love. Hugs Dear!, JB
. . .
Hello Mark, Sorry I have to ask you to take me off of your list for a while...will re-subscribe shortly. Thanks, TCM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?