Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

September 29 responses

Hey Mark, I hope that your Dad's "minor" surgery went well and he is doing okay. Have a good day!, LW
. . .
You and your Dad are in my prayers ! My Mom was to the doctor yesterday and discovered she has another lump in here breast .. has had a breast removed already .. she’s 81 will be 82 in Dec...Mom and i talk each day ..and if she doesnt answer the phone ....after few rings . .my mind starts to get into the what if's ..... heading over to her place .. all those what if's get the best of me .. wondering and praying all will be ok .. i know one day i may have to face the worst scenario...dreading it ..i don’t want to walk in her place one day and find her .Be safe, LL
. . .
I agree with AR, I have only recently grasped all that really matters has been staring me in the face for what seems now to be a lifetime. How did this connection start?, JRL
. . .
Just a quick note as I thought I would suggest a movie for a golfer to see. Went to a Disney movie, The Greatest Game Ever Played .... golf ...
hummmm!!!! Movie is a great feel good movie and as a golfer you might appreciate the golfing more than myself. Take care...hope you're dad doing well.. Take care, MR

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?