Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

September 28 responses

Hello Mark, Good and "not so good" days, makes you real to yourself and those around you. Find another marvel that in your life that usually does not get muchattention. It will make your day refreshing. Remember God loves you., HF
. . .
Hello there… Umm… thanks, I guess. I don’t know how I got added to your mailer. I will ask you to continue for a week or so while I “taste the soup” and then, if you don’t mind, I’ll retain the option to, uh, opt out. I look forward to reading what you have to day, DW
. . .
Mark: I am just "OK" too today. Hopefully I will be a bit more "on top ofthe world" tonight when we compete in the Table Topics contest. Cheers. AW
. . .
To SM, Listen to your mother - talk to her about normal daily life. Be there forher in whatever way seems best for her. Whenever you do get a chance tovisit your mother, touch her. Hold her hand or give her a gentle shoulderrub. Looking back, I find that I avoided touching my mother when she was ill with cancer, and I regret that now that I am aware of it. AR
. . .
Sandra from Idaho - Thanks for the insightful comments regarding love and acceptance of self. You go girl!, VBL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?