Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

September 25 response

Now's my chance to demonstrate why that university chose to award me a degree. The word for opportunity in German is Gelegenheit (fem.) and in French it'soccasion (fem.) All that study was not in vain. Liebe Gruesse et bisous from Shelagh xx, SK
. . .
Answering the knock...Hello Mark, my sister AW got me onto your daily musings. And today, I think you would like a response, to let you know what kind of people are reading and enjoying your musings. I live in Edmonton, Millwoods actually, the same area where you were a couple of weeks ago. I too am a lover of dogs, I have 2. I enjoy your musings as they make me think beyond the mundane robotic daily routine. They make me want to grab all that I can in life. Just thought I would respond to your Knock!, SdV
. . .
The weekend could have been frustrating. I met this wonderful woman lastTues and was suppose to see her Friday, then Saturday..... She was verybusy, a friend's wedding to get ready for then a vacation with her kidsto prep for. I guess I had 2 choices; be upset that I wasn't getting herattention or be chilled. She agreed to come over for dinner last nightand everything was perfect (I had the whole weekend to prepare!) Shearrived a bit stressed and left very relaxed, very glad she came. Shecalled me when she got home and told me that she was very glad she madethe time to come over and that one of the things she appreciated mostwas my patience and understanding with her this week. An excellentreminder for me not to paddle upstream, a little empathy and patiencewill pay dividends. Timing is everything and most times things don'thappen according to our own view of the clock! Tons to do at work thisweek but it is going to be very hard to get stressed out with this smileon my face! , EN

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?