Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

September 21 responses

Mark, There is a saying...........God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth! We should all listen more. Could you ask if there is anyone out there that had to convert the Tibetan Test file with success and could they forward it on to me.......my curiosity is running wild with this thing, but my pc is so messed up I can't get it to convert or open in anyway. Also, my heart goes out to those being faced with letting their loved ones (pets) go. I had to do that 2 years ago after having her nearly 13 years. She was the best dog ever.........last year we added Pearl to the family and she is the smartest, yet ornery-est, dog I have ever seen., AS
. . .
Thank-you that was very well put Mark, Another Mark, MH
. . .
Mark, could you please send me the Tibetan Challenge? I'm very curious. Thanks., BS
. . .
So the expression goes "Time spent on recce (reconnaissance) seldom wasted" My priority for yesterday was finding the perfect campfire spot inside the city. All was perfect! We had a great picnic, rack of lamb over an open fire, a bottle of wine and some great conversation. The fire department showed up but we talked and they realized that they had no jurisdiction! Federal waterway. I was polite, they left and we carried on our date. We both had a great time and I have a new friend and a new reason to smile. I guess I had my priorities right yesterday because last night I will remember forever and I think so will she., EN
. . .
One indeed should practice what one preaches, good manners are still practiced by some people, including listening to the other person., anon
. . .
Hi Mark - I also don't know how this address was added to your 4500 list, Media connection again? As this address gets a lot of spam your "Musing" was immediately deleted day after day after day until one day I stopped to read a little and of course was hooked like a lot of others I presume. Your thoughts are of my city too and it's good to hear of the love someone else has for this great part of the world and of the population who will all be $400 richer very soon. Can't get any better than that. I also request a picture of the famous Gusta who gets you out and about every morning. Never had a dog, am one of those crazy cat lovers but admire the special relationships dogs and their owners have. JGB
. . .
Dear Mark: As much as I enjoy every musing, please cancel my inspirations during my holiday time. I will reconnect. Thanks, JE
. . .
Thanks Mark. I found the Tibetan test to be very interesting. Normally, I do not pass these types of e-mails along, but I will be sharing this one with the appropriate number of friends. Take care, BS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?