Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

September 20 responses

Mark, could you please send me the Tibetan Challenge? , NI
. . .
Mark, please pass along to JB. I lost my little black friend of 18 years just 18 days ago and know exactly what you're faced with. It is indeed a painful decision and one only you can make. The days before were excruciating for me but in the end I had to let her go...yes time heals and memories help but, as with the loss of all loved ones, it's hard to find a place to put the ache. Having had a beautiful relationship is a gift - one I know you're thankful for. Take care., GR
. . .
I too have a mountain of priorities to get through today but we need to remember that the fact we call them priorities inherently implies that we will never get to some things. Maybe why I'm a list guy, it is therapeutic to write down everything that is bouncing around your head, your to do list, so that you can consciously decide what you're never going to do. The work will get done eventually, if it is important. Tonight however I have a date and she wants to sit by a fire so my priority today was finding a place to do that. Stopped by the river on the way to work, a little place I go by on my evening bike rides, and checked out this secluded little island. Perfect! I can relax the rest of the day knowing that the important things for the day are already done! A week from now, a year from now I'll remember the picnic date but I won't be able to tell you what I cleared off of my desk. Maybe that's a better way of assigning priorities, by how long we're likely to remember what we accomplished. Have a great day., EN
. . .
I need a picture of Gusta! I have 3 wonderful rescued dogs - Cramer is 10; Suzie is about 4, we think; and Cupcake is about 2; and my daughter lives across the street and has Sheba (about 7); Princess (probably about 3); Speedy and Natalie, from the same litter, about 8 weeks. We are all nuts, including the two grandchildren, but love dogs and cats, too. Have 3 cats in the menagerie, who are great; my husband never particularly liked cats - always a dog person - but these cats figured that out right away, and he is the only one they like to pick them up, so he is a goner now. They come to see him in the morning when he opens the automatic garage door. It's not like we live on a farm, either! We live in tract-type houses in the beautiful area of Palm Springs,California. We definitely need a ranch! LBK
. . .
Hi Mark, I'm not sure how I was added to your email list too. Could you please remove this email address and use XXXXXX.com please? Thanks, VL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?