Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

September 18 responses

Thank you for adding me to your marvellous musings… Have been ambling through your musings on your blog…how interesting it is that, yes, we all share so many of the same joys, needs and at times ‘sadnesses’…how life in this world of incessant drive for productivity has tended to isolate people instead to bringing them together. About 13 years ago I had a – to use a cliché – life changing moment – an all too near visit to the other side due to innocently eating lunch! How this woke me up to the joys of living a simple uncomplicated life…it is friendships that count and the beauty in the nature of the world around us., FN
. . .
Hi again, Thank you for the sweet words. Time to repay those that have been offered to me. How can I reach "Henny"? , LR

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?