Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

September 15 responses

love your words Mark; I too love and respect the 'sleeping giants' thanks for sharing JAF
. . .
Buon Giorn. Thanks for remembering my birthday ... I am in Italy .. Montalcino is the name of the hilltop (fortress) town. Its been great so far .. Roma, Florence, Venice and then we rented a car and have been driving around Marches region and now Tuscany. Chat to you when I get home. Ciao, CC
. . .
Amusing, inspiring, thought provoking but not intimidating - considering the source. Perhaps that didn't come out the way I intended! I believe your intention is to share your thoughts not to impose them, please tell me I'm right. Happy to hear you enjoyed your day in the mountains., GR
. . .
in response to a picture of Gusta @ 6 months I sent out to my ‘dog picture distribution list’:
My, how she has grown, now I can visualise her as I read the daily musings. Best Wishes, DR
. . .
Gorgeous, KK
. . .
WOW, what a big beautiful girl she has become. Look's like daddy takes good care of his girl. She is lovely. I am happy that you have her in your life., LW
. . .
Thank you! Growing growing! What a sweetie!, LS
. . .
thanks Mark, Gusta is such a handsome hunk!!! - isn't puppy love wonderful!!!! from one doggie lover to another here's a photo of my new wee Scottie - and 'wee' she does she's 4 mos. Old .puppy kisses, JF
. . .
What a difference a few months makes., cc
. . .
What a pose.....does she have an attitude?, nc
. . .
Wow; can't believe how much she's grown! She's a very bright and intelligent looking dog; runs in the 'family' I presume?, SD
. . .
Thanks Mark for the photo of Gusta - wow, has she grown, she looks great - you should very proud of yourself. Take care, IS
. . .
Hi Mark, Would you like me to send you a picture of my cat??? Hehehe. Poor Clifford, my dog, is starting to slow down. Bad hip displacia. I can tell that he is starting to get pretty sore and I may have to put him down soon. The winter would be hard on him. Hope all is well with you. Is the Toastmaster going great guns? I joined lunchtime yoga and Spanish instead for now and signed up for a Musical Theatre course which runs thru tilll mid December. I tend to take on too much…ya think?, LB
. . .
Wow, she's really thinning out! It's obvious you're taking good care of her. Thanks for sharing. Also, Mark, I seem to have been taken off your Facility Calgary dist list; would you please reinstate me? Tks, KR
. . .
she is just beautiful............, AS
. . .
Hello Mark, She is looking every bit the well cared for dog. The walks are wonderful for you both. I clearly remember being in the same track when I had my dogs. Take care and I look forward to seeing you early October,, JJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?