Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

September 11 responses

Mark, I disagree totally on your Wedding Crashers evaluation. My wife and I boththought it was the funniest movie we had seen in a long time - well worth the price of admission!!!, B.R.
. . .
To MW, Your sign off indicates a tolerance that I did not read into your first message. No hard feelings on this end. Best of luck in all you are doing. AR
. . .
To Mark, Yes, I am still seeing tango-man. Best of luck to you too. AR
. . .
Hi Mark, Jus' checkin' to make sure you're ok. I didn't get the musing for today. With the number of people you send to now, I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to make sure you're not lying in a pool of blood in your apartment. Of course, if you don't respond to this email, I will think there really is something wrong and have no way to notify anyone. Hmmm, now how helpless do I feel..?, LR
. . .
September 11 will always remain in my mind. I think of my friend Mike Pelletier, who worked on the 109th floor, his wife, Sophie and her desperate attempts to try and get in touch with him. I think of his two children, 2yrs and 6 months at the time. I think of his family, 2 brothers, a sister and two loving parents. Mikes father was and still is my mentor, although we don't get to talk and see each other as often as I wish. Mikes brother is a very close friend, has been and will be for many years. Although I think of all the events of that day, I think primarily of Mike and his family. SH

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?