Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

September 10 responses

What a reflective intelligent interesting writer WM is and his words and way of life should inspire all of us to encourage ourselvesand our children to embrace worldwide travel and other cultures. My own sons live in Japan and in Canada whilst I remain in Scotland and I see their development is streets ahead those who chose to stay at home.... Its good you have feedback of such quality and content. Please continue WM. SUZY, SF
. . .
I don't know what you are talking about. Wedding Crashers was awesome, Ithink you're losing your sense of humour., kk
. . .
If you can figure out who I am (because I surely don't know if I can figureout who you are!) please take me off of your list, at least for now. I'vealmost 900 messages in my "Inbox" and they really must be sorted. I'm afraida regular addition, unsolicited and usually unread, is not helping. Thanksfor having included me in the first place; it's nice to feel "included". JRC

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?