Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Monday Sept. 26, 2005 - Year 3, Day 189 - step carefully

6C, sunrise & cloud mix beautifully, new home owners go about morning routine oblivious to four deer in their backyard . . . we enjoyed on their behalf . . .

too many self-help books talk of the onion being peeled, dissecting layers to explore what we, or someone else, is made of

we quest to know what formed them, why they are the way they are

I spent some quality time this weekend – with two new acquaintances of feminine gender; one clearly not right for me right now, the other has me curious . . . not sure of anything, but certain there might be onion peeling involved

“Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love, though I’d stepped in it a few times.” – Rita Rudner

my desk has three piles; things I thought I would do this weekend but didn’t, one labeled ‘Monday’, one is ‘my book stuff’ . . oh bother . . what to do first ?

Monday AM intake of information is always interesting; newspapers filled by ink & paper but little news, email from BB sent very early this morning saying ‘go to bed’ as he received a copy of FacilityCalgary on his blackberry @ 1 AM, a business lead from RB & a ‘knock knock’ response from SdV . .

my day awaits: problems to solve, clients to serve, much needed & overdue haircut, new adventure . . . perhaps - an opportunity worth exploring found its way to me this weekend which might change my writing life

stay tuned & watch what you step in

Mark
342,136

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?