Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Monday Sept. 19, 2005 - Year 3, Day 182 - empty moonlit sky

a balmy 13C was a surprise as streetlight, little skips of cloud in the pre-dawn as starlight & moonlight lit the way – Gusta wildly crashing through the brush in the dark just from memory

monday morning’s like that empty moonlit sky, it’s like this blank page – waiting for some activity to give it form, to define it – to set the tone for a day & week ahead - my brain is at one moment both completely blank & at the same time running fast in many directions; my desk is piled with the ambitions of a week’s work I’ll try to fit into this 1 day, I’ll fail to do that as always but right now I have no idea what I won’t get done today

an interesting Tibetan challenge came my way yesterday [thanks BB], I’ve sent it on to a few people; its 4 simple questions revealed some interesting things to think about – mine were unexpected, instructive & will need some thinking about

yesterday’s trip to Millarville for an Equinox Party could not have been better; CB joined me for a great afternoon & evening – great to catch up; met some old friends & met some new ones too . . learned a little, people watching was fun

. . must go meet a new client

Mark
342,304

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?