Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Friday Sept. 30, 2005 - Year 3, Day 193 - leave romping

magenta, blue & white ribbons stretch over the horizon, +6C breeze fills nostrils; I walked slowly, Gusta wanted to romp; ground covered, leaves all coloured - Gusta seems to think ‘if it’s moving in the breeze it must want to play’ which leads to romping which, this morning, led to limping a little after romping too hard in the deep grass, perhaps a twisted ankle . . . if dogs have ankles ?

I walked this morning with a tune in my head . . ‘ . . . the answers my friend, are blowin’ in the wind, the answers are blowing in the wind’ . . . there must be a lot of answers out there today . . .

my ‘Friday fatigued’ butt dragged to the toaster; smoked salmon cream cheese on a fresh toasted bagel washed down with fresh Columbian java gets my brain cells percolating & my body moving – my mind racing & fingers flying; if my body energized as quickly as my keyboard stroking fingers, I’d be an Olympian and leave romping every day

must get on with a busy day . . . and:
HK’s surgery yesterday went well; he should be coming home later today or tomorrow; I spent some time with him last evening – in good spirits & enjoying spectacular NW view from his room @ the Rockyview [many thanks to those who called or wrote .. he’s doing fine!]

leaves

romping

leaves

romping

I’m inspired – have a great weekend

Mark
342,040

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?