Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Tuesday Aug. 30, 2005 - Year 3, Day 163 - coyotes howling

summer’s end is not far away - autumnal nip in the air, 6C air is a chilly change that felt great as wonder-pup & I roam around the lagoon . . . still there, a mirror catching sunrise reflected off windows reflected off pond

I told a customer something he did not want to hear yesterday – maybe that will end things, or maybe it will set a new tone . . . not sure; I’d hate to lose that business but on the other hand, I’d probably lose more if I took it on as he wants me to . . hmm I’m reminded of two quotes:

‘If you play with skunks, you get stinky.’ – unknown

‘If you don’t run your own life, somebody else will.’ – John Atkinson

great fun writing yesterday & evening . . .then drafting fatigue produced a short but sound sleep last night interrupted only by a chorus of coyotes howling . . . or was that a dream about howling coyotes ?

meeting filled day punctuated with more drafting & redrafting awaits . . gotta run to first meeting

Mark
342,764

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?