Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Sunday Aug. 28, 2005 - Year 3, Day 161 - better shared

quiet sprint to park & back through the neighbourhood, gorgeous 15 Calgary morning, uneventful until Gusta met 4 yr old male retriever built like a linebacker; told her she’s too young to date older men !

sometimes I loathe it mildly, sometimes I like it OK, sometimes I embrace it, Sunday morning is the only time I REALLY HATE being single; rushed days it’s all scrambled – but fluids mingle better when I take a little more time; much more fun when not rushed as Sunday affords - more time for over easy - one of man’s great pleasures, dipping toast in molten egg yoke, better shared

to, kk, darling daughter, looking forward to your visit next weekend & a chance to meet your new hunk – not to worry, I’ll not take him aside to ask embarrassing questions . . . then again, that could be fun . . see you soon !

what a treat - sun just gone behind mountains but it still lit the sky as I drove south last evening for coffee & a meal in Claresholm [avoid Roys Diner, the only thing great was the dessert]; while I saw fireworks coming back near Nanton, none found in Claresholm

yesterday was a highly productive writing day – 3 projects on the go – making great progress on the top priority 1 . . the others set aside for the moment; today & tomorrow need to be similarly productive – tempus fugit

pitter-patter, must get at some work . .then off to golf with SM et al

Mark
342,812

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?