Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Saturday Aug. 13, 2005 - Year 3, Day 146 - slow start saturday Aug. 13

4C, clear & cold this morning . . . the sun rising to a clear sky & promise of a glorious day; the neighbourhood is usually quiet early Saturday’s but not today; paving & construction crews are playing catch-up on rain delayed work . .

I’ve written often about the go-with-the-flow view some people have – discussed how I resist flow more often than not; find it odd some times when people espouse that they do yet show signs that they do not . . .hmmmm

last night’s dinner with EL was interesting ‘get acquainted’ time to be sure; hard to determine whether I don’t fit some expected criteria or if the seabass failed - lack of spontaneous combustion – maybe it was the sauce . .

I’ve still not found my misplaced reading glasses . . . new ones with idiot strings to hang around my neck might be the best plan !

must go dome some work this morning, golf this afternoon & a party later

Mark
342,172

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?