Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Monday Aug. 8, 2005 - Year 3, Day 141 - busy & dashing

cool, cloudy, 14C, light breeze . . it might rain; our morning walk short due to some early work & a meeting – more exercise later !

many thanks to those who called & wrote with birthday wishes & kind reminders of how fast I’m fading

the frenetic pace seems to stay the same with each passing year – maybe even becoming more frenetic as I get better tools to deal with more better faster

more better faster
more better fine
more better
better
fine

FINE !

today is just another Monday, but lots on the plate too . . . . lunch with DD . . meeting later with Warren to give my computer a flu shot so it stops being vulnerable to sneezes, hiccups & viruses!

the work day beckons hurry up .. so I will . . bye all, I’m busy & dashing . .

Mark
342,292

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?